Businesses around the world are getting smarter by offering Yoga wellness programs to their employees. As an employee benefit and preventative health measure, this proven stress reliever is a great low cost perk for your employees.
This is the reason Sandy Cuneo and Catalina Tredwell would like to offer you a package to heal, energize and keep your employees happy and healthy.
We guarantee you and your employees will leave each and every class feeling refreshed and restored and better able to deal with the pressures of today’s workplace.
YOGA IS A SOLUTION TO THE TOP THREE REASONS WHY EMPLOYEES MISS WORK!
- Yoga calms the busy mind, promotes clear decision making and restful sleep.
- Reaction to stressful situations is improved through breath awareness and meditation techniques.
- Yoga develops feelings of well being and positive thoughts.
LIFE STYLE ILLNESSES
Cardiovascular - Diabetes - Obesity
Yoga increases the heart rate, improves circulation and reduces high blood pressure.
Yoga increases metabolism, burns fat and builds a strong body from head to toe.
Yoga reduces stress which may make blood glucose levels more manageable.
MUSCLE AND JOINT PAIN
-Yoga improves balance, strength, and coordination.
- Yoga lengthens muscles and increases range of motion
- Yoga keeps your joints flexible and healthy
- Yoga reduces back pain and improves posture.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Reduced absenteeism - Improved work performance - Decreased Health insurance premiums. Employers who promote yoga as part of their wellness initiatives are providing preventative health alternatives and the payoff is huge! Yoga is a holistic approach to a healthy body and healthy mind it directly improves stress levels and numerous health risk in the work place.
WELLNESS DAY - FULL DAY -MAX 20 PEOPLE.
-1 1/2 hr Yoga practice that incorporates all aspects of Yoga; breath work, gentle physical postures, including team building postures, and a guided relaxation.
- Delicious lunch by the Yatch Club.
- 15 min head and shoulder massage.
- The afternoon is dedicated to a Restorative yoga practice that is known to bring a even deeper state of relaxation and healing throughout the entire body. Tea and coffee are also available during the day. The day is sealed by a group circle at around 4pm.
$225 per person all inclusive plus a complementary Yoga mat to take home!
WELLNESS DAY- HALF DAY- MAX 20 PEOPLE
-Morning or afternoon sessions of your choice.
- 1 1/2 hr Yoga Practice that incorporates all aspects of Yoga, breath work, gentle physical postures including team building postures, and a guided relaxation.
-Morning sessions starts at 8:30am followed by light refreshments, Finish time 12 midday.
-Afternoon sessions at 2pm followed by afternoon tea. Finish time 5:30pm.
$150 per person all inclusive plus a complementary Yoga mat to take home!
All meals are provided and booked thorough RQYS (menu available upon request). Please let us know the needs of your staff and together we can create a memorable day for your employees.
We look forward to having you and your team on board!
No Previous knowledge or experience is necessary to practice Yoga. Classes are designed for all levels & abilities.
Working at your own pace, your practice is supervised and led by an experienced instructor who is inspired to provide a unique personal experience for every student and every group.
Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron
578 Royal Esp. Manly QLD 4179
Mobile: 0401 291 786